KID’S WORLD POLICY
Our policies are in place to ensure you and your kids have the best possible experience at Spa World. Take a moment to learn more!
RULES FOR PLAY
- Safety is our number one concern. Any inappropriate or unsafe behavior, item or equipment should be brought to the staff’s attention immediately.
- Spa World is not liable for any injury, damage, loss or accident. All guests are required to sign a waiver before entering the play area.
- Children 5 years old and younger must be supervised at all times by a parent/guardian. We encourage parents and guardians to enter the play area.
- Spa World employees can supervise children 6 years of age and up.
- All children are required to wear socks. While we allow regular socks, we strongly recommend the non-slip socks, which are available for purchase at the Kid’s World check-in desk.
- Children who are sick or exhibiting signs of sickness will not be allowed to be checked in at Kid’s World. They will be welcome to join us another day when they are feeling better.
- All children must wear diapers or be fully potty-trained to play on the equipment. A cleaning fee for damage to the interior or exterior of the facility may be assessed and charged when applicable. Damage that may need time to clean, such as vomit or urine will be charged $45-$150 depending on the circumstances.
- All children must be clothed at all times. We kindly ask you to change your children in the restrooms available in Kid’s World.
- Older children playing too rough in Kid’s World, as deemed by staff, will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
- Inappropriate language will result in immediate removal.
- We do not allow outside food and drinks at Spa World Houston.
- Spa World Houston is not an allergy-free (dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, etc.) facility. Please seriously consider this before visiting with sensitive children.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in Kid’s World.
Spa World reserves the right to close during open play or at any time for whatever reason. Prices are subject to change at any time.