- Admission tickets cover access to the bath areas and saunas. Any purchases made while inside the spa (food, drinks, golf bay and karaoke rentals) are not included.
- Body treatment and massage services are additional to the admission fees.
- Small towels are provided but there is a $2 rental fee for large body towels.
- If you are planning to visit with a large party, please call us in advance.
- For safety reasons we will be enforcing bag checks for any large purses, totes, and backpacks.
- Due to safety considerations starting June 1st 2022, kids 10 and under will no longer be allowed in our facility.
- Children 10 and under are welcome in our Kid’s World area.
- Minors (ages 11 to 18) must have a same-sex parent/guardian and must be supervised at all times.
- If they want to use our restaurant with their parents they will be able to but have to go through the Kids World stairs that lead to our restaurant.”
Effective January 2023:
The following holidays will be charged at weekend rates, regardless of what day of the week they fall on: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth National Independence Day, Independence Day (Fourth of July), Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.